The Toe Bro
Professional Nail Drill with Water Spray
This podiatry drill debrides nail and callus while cooling the bur and patient tissue with a mist of distilled water and alcohol. Its high power electronic technology is designed for continuous operation, allowing you to treat more patients every day.
- Powerful micro motor and nose cone with precision ball bearings.
- Integral automatic spray system cools the treatment area and protects the podiatrist from adverse health effects of dust.
- Spray amount is conveniently adjustable from the front panel water valve.
- Drill handpiece is easily controlled using a footswitch.
- Electronically managed variable speed ensures optimal performance when using small and large diameter burs.
Warranty: 3 years on all parts (including handpiece) and labour
110V 2Amp (opt. 220V), 60Hz.
Dimensions: 9⅝ x 5⅛ x 5⅞” (WxHxD)
(24.5 x 13.5 x 15cm)
Weight: 7.25 lbs (3.3 kg)
Water reservoir accessible from the front.
Bur speed: variable/reversible to 30,000 rpm.
10 feet hospital grade power cable.
Handpiece cable/hose length: 5 feet.
Expected life: 10 to 15 years.
Ortho-Spray drill with fill bottle, footswitch, 10 dust diverters, 1 spare fuse, cleaning tool and stainless steel bur.